> Kevo Smart Lock
Kevo Smart Lock
Control Your Lock With Your Phone
This node.js program (running, for instance, on a Raspberry Pi) acts as an interface between the ARTIK cloud services and a Kevo Lock with Kevo+. It is using the Python program that you can find here.
How to connect it to ARTIK cloud services
If you already own a Kevo Smart Lock, click the button below to add it your account.
Or follow these instructions
- Install node.js. Or install with your favorite package manager (apt, yum, port, brew, etc)
cdto the folder where this program was unzipped
- To install required dependency run
- This sample also requires python as a dependency. Be sure both
pipare installed on your system. Then install the python module
requestswith the following command:
pip install requests
- Edit the
config.jsonfile with your personal information:
- Enter the Device_ID and Device_Token found in my.artik.cloud for the Kevo Lock object
- Enter your personal Kevo_Login and Kevo_Password to the Kevo website
node kevo.js config.json
"Samsung", "ARTIK", and "ARTIK Cloud" are trademarks of SSI and/or its affiliates ("Samsung") in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Samsung.