Monitor and control your door lock from anywhere.
LockState’s WiFi enabled door locks and peripheral devices allow property owners and managers to remotely monitor and control their properties from anywhere in the world.
How to connect it to ARTIK cloud services
If you already own a LockState device, click the button below to add it your account.
Or follow these instructions
Now click the AUTHORIZE button next to the device you just created, this will take you to the LockState Web site, authenticate and accept to give access to your data.
All new data from this moment on will be synchronized with ARTIK cloud services.
The following LockState devices are currently supported on ARTIK cloud services:
- Remote Locks (LS-5i, LS-6i, LS-7i, LS-DB500i, LS-L500i, RL-2000, RL-4000)
Common actions on "LockState devices" (parent device):
- synchronizeDevices: import all LockState devices on ARTIK cloud services, and refresh their statuses (WARNING: the devices deleted from LockState, will be also deleted from ARTIK cloud services)
- getAllData: refresh all LockState devices statuses
Common action on a single LockState device (sub-device, e.g. LockState lock):
- getData: refresh LockState device status on ARTIK cloud services
Common action on a single LockState Lock device (sub-device):
- lock: lock the lock
- unlock: unlock the lock
Common data reported by a single LockState Lock device (sub-device):
- state: "locked" or "unlocked"
- batteryLevel (in %)
- wifiLevel (in %)
- connected: true/false
- alive: true/false
- muted: true/false
According to your LockState's Account Billing Plan (selected from https://smartlock.devicewebmanager.com/billing) and your device heart beat interval setting (selected from https://smartlock.devicewebmanager.com/devices > click on the device > click on settings):
- The LockState devices statuses are updated in real time with notifications (Web hook)
- The LockState devices statuses are updated every hour on ARTIK cloud services (BASIC plan). They are updated when an action sent from ARTIK cloud services has been performed on them.
"Samsung", "ARTIK", and "ARTIK Cloud" are trademarks of SSI and/or its affiliates ("Samsung") in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Samsung.