> Netatmo Thermostat
37% less energy to heat your home.
Enhance the safety and livability of your smart home with Netatmo's Thermostat.
ARTIK cloud services allows you to connect these devices with any other smart device, making your home even smarter.
e.g Setup Rules to change the temperature on your thermostat based on the outside temperature.
How to connect it to ARTIK cloud services
If you already own a Netatmo Thermostat, click the button below to add it your account.
Or follow these instructions
Now click the AUTHORIZE button next to the device you just created, this will take you to the Netatmo Web site, authenticate and accept to give access to your data.
All new data from this moment on will be synchronized with ARTIK cloud services.
Common actions on the "Netatmo Thermostats" parent device:
- synchronizeDevices: import all Netatmo Thermostat on your ARTIK cloud services account, and refresh their statuses (WARNING: the thermostat deleted from your Netatmo account, will be also removed from ARTIK cloud services).
- getAllData: refresh all your Netatmo Thermostat statuses.
Common action on a "Netatmo Thermostats" child device :
- getData: refresh this device status.
- setAwayMode: set Away mode
- setHgMode: set HG mode
- setManualMode: set manual mode
- setMaxMode: set maximum mode
- setMode(mode): set provided mode
- setOffMode: set off mode
- setProgramMode: set program mode
- setTemperature(temp) : set provided temperature as temperature set point
- setTemperatureDuring(temp, duration) : set provided temperature as temperature set point for a specific duration
"Samsung", "ARTIK", and "ARTIK Cloud" are trademarks of SSI and/or its affiliates ("Samsung") in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Samsung.