> X10 Home
Home automation source for end-users, installers, contractors and the DIY market
X10 produces a series of smart home devices that covers switches, controllers, appliance modules, computer interfaces, and more. Connect these to ARTIK cloud services to enhance the abilities of your smart home or building with Rules that make the X10 devices work with other devices and services in the ecosystem.
This node.js program (running, for instance, on a Raspberry Pi) acts as an SSH interface between an X10 CM11a module connected on a serial port and ARTIK cloud services.
How to connect it to ARTIK cloud services
Click the button below to add your X10 Fireplace your account.
Or follow these instructions
- Install node.js. Or install with your favorite package manager (apt, yum, port, brew, etc)
- Install Heyu on the machine where the X10 CM11a is connected through the serial port (target machine)
cdto the folder where this program was unzipped
- To install required dependency run
- Edit the
config.jsonfile with your personal information:
- The Device_ID and Device_Token found in the User Portal for the X10 device
- The IP_Address of the target machine
- The Login/Password for the target machine
- The X10 codes for the target device (Here A2)
- run with
node alarm.js config.json
"Samsung", "ARTIK", and "ARTIK Cloud" are trademarks of SSI and/or its affiliates ("Samsung") in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Samsung.